Sometimes we have to cancel orders. This can be due to a number of reasons, including:
Stock availability. It is most likely that your size ran out of stock before we could process your order.
Payment issues. Your payment did not go through or we were not able to verify your payment details.
Delivery address issues. You may have accidentally entered an incorrect or incomplete delivery address which we couldn’t process.
You will not be charged for cancelled products. If your order, or part of it, is cancelled, you will be refunded for the cancelled products.
In order to get a clear understanding why your order was cancelled we recommend you to contact our online shop customer service team and they will be able to assist you.
Once your order has been placed, it immediately starts going through our ordering process. Therefore, we unfortunately cannot cancel or change your order or order details even if it has not been shipped yet. Once you receive your order, you may return any products you don't want by following our Return Policy.
If any details of your order are incorrect, please contact our online shop customer service team (contact details here).
To add a product to your bag, choose the size and colour you want, then select how many you want to buy before clicking the 'Add to Bag' button.
To make changes to your shopping bag, click the 'Checkout' icon at the top of the page. Now you can adjust the quantity of any item in your bag, or completely remove items.
When you've finished making changes, click the 'Continue Shopping' button to return to the online shop.
We are unable to exchange the products you ordered online and had delivered to your preferred delivery address. However, you can return unwanted products for a refund, and then place a new order.
If you choose to pick it up at a store, you may return the product upon collection and purchase something else that we have in stock in store. You may also place a new Click and Collect reservation for your desired products.
There's a size chart link in the product description, right next to “Select Size” that links to a full overview of all size measurements.
Unfortunately, we are not able to take orders over the phone at this moment.
Our simple checkout process is designed to help you complete your order and finalise your online shopping visit quickly and easily.
- If you have already registered your e-mail address with adidas, or created an account at our online shop before, you can use your e-mail address to login. Otherwise, you can check out as a guest or create an account.
- Having an account will give you access to handy features such as the address book and your personal order history.
- The first two steps of the checkout ask for your delivery and billing address. If your billing address is the same as your delivery address, simply check the checkbox and the billing address will be filled out automatically.
- If you have stored an address during previous checkouts, you can also use the address book to select this address.
- Next up is the payment information.
- You can pay either with debit or credit card.
- Once you have entered all your data on this page and clicked continue, money will only be transferred from your card once you confirm your order on the next page.
- Please note that to ensure the safety of your data, your debit or credit card data will not be stored on our systems.
- When you have completed your payment information you will enter a screen with your adidas order overview.
- Please check all the information on this page, since this is your last chance to correct it.
- After hitting "Confirm Order", your order will be processed and sent to the warehouse.
- From this point on, if you have registered with the adidas online shop, you can track your order in your account.
After you have placed your order at the adidas online shop, you will receive the following E-mail messages:
You should receive this confirmation within minutes after placing your order. All orders are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable after the order is placed, you will received an email to inform on cancellation. However, if you do not receive any information within 3 business days, please feel free to contact our customer service representatives.
This means that your order has been shipped from our warehouse and it is on the way to you. This email will be sent out just after your parcel has left our warehouse. Please use the tracking-information from the carrier, included in the email, to obtain detailed tracking information.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive an invoice for your order.
Your returned order was received at our warehouse. Your refund will be initiated, following any necessary inspections.
If you have received an incorrect product, we recommend you contact our customer service advisors (contact details here) and let the representative know the details of your order and they will then assist you further.
The adidas online shop offers the latest and greatest gear that adidas has to offer. Unfortunately due to the size and scope of our worldwide available product range, it is impossible for us to carry every product that the company makes. However, you may find products on our website, which are exclusively available in our market.
You will receive an order confirmation email when your order has been processed. This confirms that your order has been placed successfully.
The adidas online shop is not part of the Tourist Refund Scheme and will not be able to process any GST refunds.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to contact us via
1) Live Chat: Look out for this icon on the bottom right of your screen.
*Available only when our customer service agents are not currently attending to other customers
2) You can also find out more contact information here.
Our advisors will be happy to assist you.