There’s nothing worse than wearing your favourite sneakers and creasing them up. Keep your shoes in top condition easily with this simple guide.
When the time comes to protect your sneakers, follow these dos and don’ts.
- Alternate your sneakers – We know you love your kicks, but wearing the same sneakers day in and day out will increase chance of wearing them down. Mix it up.
- Use a shoehorn – Always unlace your sneakers and take them off with the help of a shoehorn. This will eliminate any additional wear or heel damage.
- Keep your trainers clean – Clean your sneakers often to reduce the chance of debris scratching or permanently damaging the material.
- Use a shoe shaper while storing – Sneaker toes will begin to crease when they don’t have proper support. Use a shoe shaper to maintain the maximum amount of support for your favourite shoes.
- Pull your shoes off by stepping on your heel. Always unlace your shoes before taking them off.
- Pile your shoes up in your closet. Keep your shoes organized.
Here are some additional tips for keeping your favourite sneakers clean:
KEEP THE BOX
Any sneakerhead knows everything you need to keep your shoes in great condition can be found in their original box. Store them in the original box and protect your sneakers from toe damage with shoe forms.
Now that your shoes look fresh: Get out there and show them off. And if that’s not enough, treat yourself to a fresh new pair. Shop for shoes.